[RE-wrenches] Best Ground Racking?

Dave Click daveclick at fsec.ucf.edu
Wed Feb 5 05:57:10 PST 2014

A colleague found this online the other day as one potential option for
shielding the wires for a ground-/pole-mount system:
http://www.solarscrim.com/index.php

No personal experience, though. Looks like they may ship with black zip
ties but Sunbundler ties (or others) would be an easy swap.

Didn't notice that REC residential/AEE had been sold. It looks like
SolarCity, Vivint, and Sunrun are just taking turns buying every smaller
solar company to make sure that the others don't get them.