[RE-wrenches] Flickering LED lights on and Outback Dual 7248VFX system

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Tue Jan 7 08:32:58 PST 2014

Hi bill

My $.02.

Single vfx3524, Trojan IND in an AC electric house with about a dozen LEDs of 5 or 6 different types and brands.

No flickering at all, no dimmers.

One test I thought of was to,run the generator and see if the flicker continues.
If so, then bypass the inverters to take the chargers off line,

As to bulbs, I've been super happy with the Cree ones from Home Depot. $10 ish and beautiful light both warm and daylight.

Jay

Peltz power