[RE-wrenches] Charge Controller with Configurable Maximum Output Current

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Fri Jan 3 14:50:18 PST 2014

I recently installed a system using a Classic that required current
limiting. Like the OutBack, the limit setting can be a few amps off. I was
told that to be safe, for a 60 amp max, to set the controller current
limiting to 55 or 56 amps. It has been working great and has hit 59 amps
several times, but never 60. The setting is at 55 amps.