[RE-wrenches] Panels with 20.1% efficiency rating?

SunHarvest eric at harvesthesun.com
Sun Dec 21 19:14:53 PST 2014

Speaking to the U.S. market: I've been a SPR dealer 3 different times (on again, off again, currently on). Because I have to bid against non-SPR systems all day long I've had to do my homework on this issue. From what I've read in the literature, there are no commercially available mods that are in the 20's except SPR. Other high eff claims are cell eff or non-commercial/space tech stuff. Too bad. Can't wait for solar R&D to break the ceiling and reach commercially viable efficiencies in the 50's at least.

Eric Stikes
Owner, SunHarvest Solar
  CA. Solar Contractor #968280
Founding Director, GoodSun Solar