[RE-wrenches] Poletop rack with easy tilt change...anybody got that?

Mick Abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com
Mon Sep 8 07:11:20 PDT 2014

Hi, My client wants one of the larger "top of pole" racks but we all know
that adjusting the tilt on those is not easy once they're loaded with
glass. Does anyone make a poletop rack with a geared adjustment which could
be cranked by hand? OR: how about a satellite dish actuator to which power
is applied to change the tilt? OR: Does the esteemed Wrench List have other
options or suggestions to consider?

Thanks as always. The Wrench List is the Bomb!

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com

Voice: 970-731-4675