[RE-wrenches] Beacon Power M5????

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Mon Aug 11 17:10:41 PDT 2014

Hello fellow wrenches,
   I have an "opportunity" to inherit a poorly installed system which the
client has had problems with for years OR simply replace his original,
but no longer functioning Beacon Power M5 inverter. I would greatly
prefer to do the latter, but Beacon has been out of business for quite
a while. Does anyone out there have one collecting dust that they
thought no one would ever buy? (I will!) If not,to anyone who might
have worked with them in the past, do you have a suggestion for a
replacement inverter which would semi-seamlessly integrate without a
lot of labor time?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions,
Daryl DeJoy
NABCEP Certified PV installer