[RE-wrenches] ASP Inverters

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Mon Jun 30 13:13:49 PDT 2014

Does anyone know who manufactured the PV250 inverters from ASP before they
went under? Are they private labeled inverters manufactured by others, or
is ASP considered the OEM? I was able to find a manual online at least.

Any experience out there with faults in these inverters? I have a feeling
our first service call is going to be the first of many in our area. We're
implementing a policy that we won't work on the inverters if the system has
the fraudulent UL labels on the PV panels. That should be interesting...

Jason Szumlanski

​Fafco Solar​