[RE-wrenches] Radian picture

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Tue Apr 29 11:19:42 PDT 2014

This may apply to the other string on using photos, etc.  but I hereby
grant full rights to all registered users of the wrenches list to use
any of my posted photos for educational purposes.
I was trying to figure out the DC wiring myself.  Its possible there is
a homemade bussbar connected between the 2 inverters. Look close and
tell me what you think.
A customer sent that pic to me, so I have not been there to see it in
person.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,