[RE-wrenches] RV PV System...Las Vegas

Greg Egan greg at remotepowerinc.com
Sun Mar 9 13:27:00 PDT 2014

All - sorry for posting a "lead" on this list the other day.  From the
RE-Wrench list rules and etiquette:

/*Please do not post leads on the Wrenches List *//
//1. If you get a lead you cannot handle, then either send it directly
to someone you think will be interested (but not the list) or, //
//2. Send them a piece of email giving them reference to find someone
else, like www.nabcep.org web site and www.homepower.com/inbiz.htm //
//3. It is OK to post leads on the other list, RE-Markets, if you are a
member. /

Michael was good enough to see my post and remind me of this. Thanks
again Michael! : )

Greg Egan
Remote Power Inc.