[RE-wrenches] RE-wrenches Digest, Vol 7, Issue 83 Controllers

Jason Andrade jason at westcoastsustainables.com
Mon Feb 24 09:01:26 PST 2014

Ron,

The one I have is a beta to play with, I think they are scheduled to release
very soon.  I put together some quick connects this weekend and am waiting
for the rain so I can hook it up to a hydro next.  Woo hoo

Jason

The Midnite Kid looks like the ticket but didn't realize it was shipping
yet. I like the Classics so if the Kid is a chip off the old block then I'll
go with it for sure.

Ron

On 2014-02-21, at 1:41 PM, Jason Andrade <jason at westcoastsustainables.com>