[RE-wrenches] Project management tool

Advanced Energy Solutions tech at aessolar.com
Thu Feb 20 05:37:47 PST 2014

Good day,
I have the excitement of having many installations but at 12 ( and 2 of
them 100kw) and more coming I am looking for a way to better manage
projects.

Do you have a program you would recommend for helping me manage projects? I
am getting overwhelmed.

--
Stay Energized, PEACE>
Aur J Beck,

We Empower YOU to Get Energized!

Be an Energy Patriot

Living on Earth is Expensive, but it does include a FREE trip around the
Sun!

Oil Addicts Anonymous International (a real 12 step program)
www.IamanOilAddict.org <http://www.iamanoiladdict.org/>

This communication is the property of Advanced Energy Solutions Group, Inc
and is intended only for use by the recipient identified. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete the original communication. Any use of this message without the
Advanced Energy Solutions Group, Inc's consent is prohibited.
ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.
Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype