[RE-wrenches] Midnite solar Charge controllers

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 20:06:16 PST 2014

Has anyone had an issue with Midnite solar Charge controllers loosing
programming. I have had Out back FM 80 do this and it was an software issue
they fixed it. Now I have the same thing with midnite either that or the
customer is messing with it and this is also a good possibility but before
I go there I want to confirm with you all out there. The issue from Outback
is if the CC is powered down on both sides it will loose memory, I cant
confirm this as the customer is away and I cant get on site but we have
Nickle Iron batteries that require high charge voltage to charge at all and
it seams to not maintain the charge voltage setting.

Thanks
Jerry