[RE-wrenches] Sick Pack

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Fri Dec 20 12:42:35 PST 2013

Larry,

        Yes, I will consider the AGM's especially since I'm pretty sure she has too much storage now, I can downsize the Ahrs to compensate for the added cost per Ahr.  When you commented the AGMs/Gel batts are more efficient, I'm curious what sort of efficiency numbers you have in your head for FLA vs AGM/Gel.

        I will definitely see how the Trimetric is set-up before this is all over.  What good is a gas gauge if it doesn't work right?  Thanks again ,

Bill