[RE-wrenches] Power One Micro inverters

Roland Shackelford roland at renewablenergy.com
Wed Dec 11 22:17:14 PST 2013

Thanks August, appreciate the heads up on wiring cost and potential
communication issues. Sounds like Power One isn't quite as fine tuned as
Enphase yet. I'll compare cost with Solar Edge with maximizers.

Mahalo,

Roland Shackelford
Vice President
NABCEP CERTIFIED INSTALLER
Renewable Energy Services (RES), Inc.
P.O. Box 278
Paauilo, HI 96776
Office:   808-775-0852
Fax:      808-775-9768
Mobile:  *808-938-9239 <http://808-938-9239>*
E-Mail:  roland at renewablenergy.com
www.renewablenergy.com

*Privileged And Confidential Communication.  This electronic transmission,
and any documents attached hereto, (a) are protected by the Electronic
Privacy Act (18 USC ?? 2510-2521), (b) may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information, and (c) are for the sole use of the
intended recipient named above.  If you have received this electronic
message in error, please notify the sender and delete the electronic
message.  Any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of
the information received in error is strictly prohibited.  *

*IRS Circular 230 Notice: Pursuant to the Internal Revenue Service
requirements we inform you that, unless specifically indicated otherwise,
any tax advise contained in this e-mail, including any attachments, is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by the recipient or any
other person for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties that may be imposed
under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing, or
recommending to another party any tax-related matter addressed herein. *