[RE-wrenches] Power One Micro inverters

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Wed Dec 11 12:04:56 PST 2013

My supplier cuts Aurora cable to length. I found the total cost to be just
about in line with Enphase when trunk line and other components are
considered, maybe a bit less per-watt depending on whether you are using
the 300W or 250W.

I haven't used them yet, but I'm about to order for a 27 unit job with 300W
72-cell modules.

Jason Szumlanski

Fafco Solar