[RE-wrenches] GTBB resistance

Bruce Erickson bruce at mendocinosolar.com
Mon Dec 9 11:14:40 PST 2013

Hi All,

As a followup to Phil's good news from October 18, has anyone had issues with utilities on approving GTBB?
We're in PG&E, and they seem to be stonewalling an NEM application we submitted 2 months ago. It's a normal Radian GTBB setup. They asked for "additional information" twice, which we gave them (they said the Radian wasn't on their approved equipt list, which it was, and asked for clarification on module model number). Weeks have gone by with no further communication.

Has anyone had PG&E approval for GTBB recently?
Any other developments with this issue?

Bruce Erickson
Mendocino Solar Service
PO Box 1252