[RE-wrenches] Remote monitoring for off-grid system

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Thu Dec 5 19:22:58 PST 2013

The Pentametric is great for on site data collection and monitoring.  It
can handle up to 3 shunts for anything you want, and has a simple
Windows interface that's good.  You then can use their Excel templates
to graph out all the data you want.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician
Solar Design Engineer
303 505-8760

Another monitoring question I have for wrenches.  Does anyone have any
recommendations for a standalone, versatile data logging device, that I
could leave on sites with no internet connection, and get trends
(battery voltage, SOC, battery currents etc) over time?  I like to show
people that they are using more power than they think.

Thanks