[RE-wrenches] Hidden freight damage

Holt Kelly Holtek at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 4 09:54:10 PST 2013

When modules are rec'd, sign all freight bills "with exception" or "subject
to inspection." Take LOTS of pictures if there is any hidden damage as it
sits on the pallet. If you see any pallets with ANY holes, straps broken, or
shrink wrap loose, it's best to take a picture before it gets off the truck.
NOTE: if it's got blue shrink wrap on it, it's been repacked - consider
refusing the pallet or inspect it thoroughly.

If you do have problems, contact the people at the local terminal - they are
usually willing to help a bit more than dealing with the corporate folks.

Holt E. Kelly
Holtek Fireplace & Solar Products
500 Jewell Dr.
Waco, TX 76712