[RE-wrenches] MC Cable for DC runs

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Mon Oct 21 13:02:45 PDT 2013

Bill:

Thank you very much for this reply.  Mr. Wiles came to our town a few years
ago to lecture to installers and building officials.  I mean no disrespect
to Mr. Wiles, but when he spoke he did not make a clear distinction between
his opinion and the official language of the code.  It took a few weeks to
repair the damage done.

I appreciate that you understand that your public stature gives your words
authority and that you must be careful what you say.

Sincerely,

William Miller