[RE-wrenches] smaller 3-phase commercial inverters

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Mon Oct 21 11:02:25 PDT 2013

Hi All -

I just bumped into this 14 kW unit from Solectria which is 3 phase 208 v:

http://www.solren.com/products-and-services/grid-tied-solar-inverters/three-phase-transformerless-string-inverters/pvi-14-20tl-three-phase-transformerless-string-inverters/

I haven't tried these but thought they might be worth checking out. -August

*August Goers*

Principal

Luminalt Energy Corporation

o: 415.641.4000