[RE-wrenches] SWWP Whisper 200 - Looking for a Short to Ground

Ron @ earthRight Solar solareagle at solareagle.com
Wed Oct 16 16:05:49 PDT 2013

Hi Allan, although I seem to be subscribed to the small wind forum I have never received an email or digest from that list. I went online to see if I could find archived posts just to see if there actually was a small wind forum and couldn't navigate my way through the list page to find anything like an archive although I did confirm my subscription and digest option selection. I just assume it isn't a very active list but if it is I'd like to check it out.

I don't know if Matt has had better luck.

Ron Young
earthRight Solar - Solareagle.com