[RE-wrenches] Pump end repair needed_helical rotor SQFlex

Kevin Pegg kpegg at energyalternatives.ca
Wed Oct 9 19:15:24 PDT 2013

Hi Mick,

I've got an 11-SQF-2 with dead electronics but happy pump end if you wanted to do some swapping. GF instructed me to take a new unit out of inventory to replace this under warranty & they didn't want the failed unit back.

BTW my company is an officially qualified reseller of the SQF line for Grundfos, used to have an exclusive for Western Canada until one of the big plumbing wholesalers flexed their muscles.

Kevin Pegg
EA Energy Alternatives Ltd.
37471 Hwy 16 E
Telkwa, BC  V0J 2X2