[RE-wrenches] Generac (was Automatic disconnect)

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Tue Oct 1 12:16:54 PDT 2013

Allan,

I have had problematic experiences with Generac in the past, much as
others have described previously.  I have had little or no recent
experience.  However, my generator guy, who I think is very reliable, says
that the larger, water colled Generacs, which he sells/installs/services,
are solid machines.  He advises to stay away from the smaller air cooled
machines, although I don't think that negative review includes the Ecogen
(I will have to ask him about the Ecogen).  That's as much as I know.

Howie
--
Howie Michaelson
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™

Catamount Solar, LLC
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar Electric & Hot Water Incentive Partner
http://www.CatamountSolar.com
802-272-0004