[RE-wrenches] Using legacy modules on micro-inverters

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Mon Sep 30 21:42:41 PDT 2013

Dan:

Thanks very much for the detailed analysis.  So the short answer is that a
48 v micro-inverter will be compatible with either module.  I am old school
and like a little more head room than that, especially since we have not
learned yet if inverter damage will occur on overvoltage.  I am anxious to
try the Power One units.  Anyone else tried these yet?

William