[RE-wrenches] Battery Warranty Question (was Li-I question)

Chris Mason cometenergysystems at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 05:26:27 PDT 2013

We are a Generac generator sales and service dealer and Generac has a rate
table for warranty replacements. They pay us to fix their problems. One
reason for this is that you can purchase the generator form Home Depot and
still get warranty from any dealer.

Chris Mason
President, Comet Systems Ltd
www.cometenergysystems.com