[RE-wrenches] copper roof

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Mon Sep 16 16:09:28 PDT 2013

Hi Nik,

This is an interesting one. What is going on along the bottom edge of the
modules? Is that corrosion or lichen or bird poop remnants? The racking and
sides of the modules look fine. I suppose moisture might be collecting
along the bottom module lip and something is happening to the black
anodizing there. It looks like you have a piece of rubber separating the
brass S5 clamp from the L-foot? The only thing that I can think of that
might be dielectric related might be making sure there is a good bond
between the module frame, racking, and roof but that doesn't really seem to
be the issue here.

Looks like a nice building!

Best,

August