[RE-wrenches] Sundanzer questions

Tom Duffy Tom at thesolar.biz
Wed Sep 11 19:27:55 PDT 2013

I don't think allowing every crazy  out there to post a review on everything is really forwarding civilization at all

Kind regards
Tom Duffy
  Systems Design Engineer
[cid:133065820 at 02122011-32D5]
     tom at thesolar.biz<mailto:tom at thesolar.biz>
       USA Toll Free 888-503-6772 Bocas del Toro, Panama 6126-1253
Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
 Confidentiality Notice: This message including any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete any copies of this message.