[RE-wrenches] PSX-240 wiring question

Jay Peltz jay at asis.com
Sat Sep 7 13:30:10 PDT 2013

Hi Allan

I have had to address this issue before.
My two choices are either a mechanical  disconnect or a relay ahead of the Tformer.

Whether its a cool custom interlock,simple switch or relay,  you get the fun call on that one.

And yes if there was room for an addition 60 amp breaker in the box it would really help.

Jay
Peltz power

Sent from my iPhone