[RE-wrenches] Solmetric PVA-600

Glenn Burt glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Thu Aug 29 14:23:40 PDT 2013

Kirk,

I have been satisfied with a tablet I purchased a couple of years ago and
its use with the PVA-600.

As I reported here before it was the Acer Iconia Tab W500P which runs Win7,
has 2 USB ports and an accessory docking keyboard.

Of course as the models seem to change monthly it is not being manufactured
anymore, but it is one that I recommend.

Good Luck!

Glenn Burt