[RE-wrenches] Hawker versusu MK

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Thu Aug 29 09:36:28 PDT 2013

Full River has better cycle life specs for a sealed battery.  We've
gotten good feed back from the field so far.
B&B is another that I've abused and had good luck with.  Their cycle
life is lower, but comparable to the Hawker or MK.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,
Licensed Master Electrician