[RE-wrenches] Conext inverter

Tom Duffy Tom at thesolar.biz
Thu Aug 29 07:05:19 PDT 2013

Hi Allan

Schneider sent us one of these units for testing and I too am impressed (so far) and I would have to say that it poses stiff competition to the PAE. We are currently testing this unit in a fairly harsh salt environment so time will tell but so far so good.

Kind regards
Tom Duffy
  Systems Design Engineer
[cid:133065820 at 02122011-32D5]
     tom at thesolar.biz<mailto:tom at thesolar.biz>
       USA Toll Free 888-503-6772 Bocas del Toro, Panama 6126-1253
Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
 Confidentiality Notice: This message including any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete any copies of this message.