[RE-wrenches] Dual Radian install

matt at solar-energy-solutions.com matt at solar-energy-solutions.com
Mon Aug 5 12:59:19 PDT 2013

William,

We recently finished a quad system.  Having familiarity with Outback, I am
confident you will find little trouble with these inverters.  We did
purchase Outback pre-wired cabinets.  Two minor issues with the install:

1) Regardless of what manual says, space inverters apart - especially if
you are using cabinets and want a functional cover.

2) Be prepared to do a firmware update (they have a Youtube video about
this process).

Good luck,

Matt

Matthew Partymiller