[RE-wrenches] Solarex replacement policy - Solution Found, I think...

SunHarvest eric at harvesthesun.com
Tue Jul 30 15:58:24 PDT 2013

I looked up BP Solar and found their Alternatives page:

http://www.bp.com/sectiongenericarticle.do?categoryId=9025019&contentId=7046515

Which has this info for warranty claims:

For customers from Americas (North, Central, South)
Telephone Number: 1-866-BP-SOLAR and 1-800-891-2163
Email Address: bpsolarwarranties.us at bp.com

The 866-BP-Solar number is bunk but the 891-2163 number got me to Nancy and she, being very friendly, put in a warranty claim for me on behalf of my customer. We'll see where it goes from here...

SunHarvest