[RE-wrenches] Battery vent distance

Benn At DayStarSolar benn at daystarsolar.ca
Wed Jul 10 11:54:45 PDT 2013

Jesse,
Can't imagine there is a definitive answer. The further the better.
Given what you are venting out of the battery box (very light hydrogen gas) I would at the very least make sure the battery vent is higher up than the furnace intake.

Any other sort of barrier btwn the two vents, mounted to the wall would only make it safer.

benn
Sent from a 'smart' phone, with touch screen keys. Please excuse shortcuts and typos.