[RE-wrenches] Structural Review for Residential PV Systems

Glenn Burt glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Sat Jul 6 17:29:39 PDT 2013

Hi Bruce,

As a starting point, I'd recommend reviewing the sections of the SolarABC's
Expedited Permit Process Report - REV 2.

http://solarabcs.org/about/publications/reports/expedited-permit/index.html

In it Bill has a section on structural reviews and possible reassurances
that may be relevant for you.

Good Luck,

Glenn Burt