[RE-wrenches] Sunny Island Two-Wire Start

Kevin Pegg kpegg at energyalternatives.ca
Mon Jun 24 09:41:30 PDT 2013

Yes, have programmed many through webbox. As long as you can get that webbox communicating and access it via HTTP it will not matter if your mac or IBM. I am not sure if SMA's newer CD based webbox setup will work under mac. If you have an IBM laptop I'd bring it as it may simplify the initial config.

Kevin