[RE-wrenches] Victron inverter?Victron batteries?

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Tue Jun 18 13:18:55 PDT 2013

Wrenches,
   I have a potential customer in Dominica who has asked for a quote. He
has already spec'd out a system with an internet company. They have
recommended a Victron 10 kw inverter, 5590 watts of PV and a 48 volt,
835 ah Victron battery bank. Does anyone have any experience with this
equipment? I want to give him an estimate with what I know is the most
reliable equipment, but I don't know whether I'll be comparing apples
to apples or apples to oranges..... I have an opinion, but will keep it
to myself (for now). I would like to see what others with some
experience with this equipment have to offer....thanks!

Daryl DeJoy
NABCEP Certified PV installer
Penobscot Solar Design