[RE-wrenches] thermal imaging

Daniel Williams dan.williams at powerfullygreen.com
Wed Jun 12 19:13:00 PDT 2013

We have been using the Flir i7 for many years. I can also attest to the
fact that it is a relatively inexpensive tool that should be in your kit.
The more you can document, the better, when going for warranty
replacements. Or, even better yet, providing the math and physics proof the
module is working within manufacturer specifications. My memory may not be
correct but I think Exceltech and Flir are owned by the same company.

You can find them at SPI, I have been to their booth and live demos.

Dan

--
Daniel Williams
Powerfully Green