[RE-wrenches] PV on Mission Tile

Jason Szumlanski jason at fafcosolar.com
Mon Jun 10 05:43:02 PDT 2013

That's exactly what I had proposed, but the owner is looking for a more
economical solution. We're pros at S-tile and most tile roofs around here,
but the vertical stringers on this roof present some challenges. If the
attic wasn't foamed, I'd lean toward a tile hook with blocking where
necessary.

*Jason Szumlanski** *

*Fafco Solar
*