[RE-wrenches] DC LEDs

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 10:04:38 PDT 2013

Jesse;

DC LED lamps / luminaires that are electronically current /voltage
regulated are pricey but sure are nice. The LEDs last as long as they
should, etc. Input voltage 10-60 VDC, dimmable etc. You have a few choices,
mostly from the RV scene.
We've beta tested the APRS World units,sturdy aluminium case, dimmable etc.
and made in USA.
http://www.aprsworld.com/dcled/
They draw so little current that we've never seen a problem with using
plain old AC switches.

Dan Fink,
Executive Director;
Otherpower
Buckville Energy Consulting
Buckville Publications LLC
NABCEP / IREC accredited Continuing Education Providers
970.672.4342