[RE-wrenches] Module testing

Carl Emerson Carl at solarking.net.nz
Mon Jun 3 14:15:12 PDT 2013

Hi Hilton,

I tried the link, most is in German, French and Italian, some English but I
couldn't find the results.

Regards
Carl Emerson

======================================

There is a university in Switzerland that did some detailed real-world
module testing. Here's a link to the department:

http://www.supsi.ch/isaac.html

I don't have time to search for it now, but they used to have an online
library of papers in pdf format outlining the 0-15 month output degradation
for a few dozen modules. The would alternately flash test and expose modules
over the 15-month period. I remember that the Sanyo HIT modules did very
well in terms of kWh/kW(STC).

Hilton

--
Hilton Dier III