[RE-wrenches] SnapNrack

Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Fri May 31 20:00:49 PDT 2013

We just serviced an old SnapnRack install, and we found the usual:  most
of the mounts had been over torqued and the SS bolts had spalled.   With
a bottle of anti-seize and a torque wrench we replaced the damaged
hardware and all went well.
I like the end clamp that grabs the module from underneath, and I agree
with Daryl about using the open rails for wire management. Unfortunately
we don't have a local supplier for SnapNRack, and when I contacted them
directly, they never returned my call.

R.Ray Walters
CTO, Solarray, Inc
Nabcep Certified PV Installer,