[RE-wrenches] pump questions

Louis Woofenden louis at woofenden.net
Fri May 31 10:40:02 PDT 2013

Hi Todd (and Allen & Bob-O),

You can also do the pump sizing online, using WebCAPS from Grundfos, if
you don't have a PC handy: <http://net.grundfos.com/Appl/WebCAPS>, then
click on "Sizing," and "Renewable Energy Systems". You'll still need to
enter module data, since their database only includes their modules. You
can also select locations, units, etc. like in the PC version.

Best,
Louis