[RE-wrenches] Adhesives. (Was "used panel mount questions")

Bill Hoffer sunengser at gmail.com
Thu May 30 18:51:42 PDT 2013

Also realize that most chaulks use acetone to cure faster, not good for
back sheets.  PV adhesives are air cured and take a lot longer to become
full strength, at least 24 hrs under ideal conditions!  PV804 is bomb
proof,  I have done adhesion tests on junction boxes And I literally had to
destroy the module to get it off....back sheet sticking to the J B still!
Not cheap...$8-$10 a tube!

Bill