[RE-wrenches] Enphase M190 failures

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Mon May 20 15:19:22 PDT 2013

Carl -

We just received an identical response from Enphase on a site that has
M210s with SunPower installed towards the end of 2011. They want to monitor
and wait. 4 out of 16 of the units have failed so far and we are requesting
to replace all of the remaining units to avoid all the multiple trips. We
have another site with black ooze coming out of a M190! I have to admit
that things aren't looking good with Enphase right now especially since
it's only been a couple of years!

Best,

August