[RE-wrenches] PowerOne Micro Inverters-

Bruce Leininger bruce at gridalternatives.org
Tue May 14 17:11:11 PDT 2013

Hi Marco.  I wanted to follow up on your experience with the PowerOne
micros.  Have there been improvements in the data monitoring system?
Would you say that it's reliable at this point? Any inverter failures at
this point?  Any thoughts on the 10 year warranty vs. Enphase's 25 year
warranty?  We're keen to find a micro-inverter solution for Sunpower
modules and are hoping to benefit from your field experience before we
take the leap.

Thanks for your help.

Bruce