[RE-wrenches] SHW Schuco issue

Solar Energy Solutions solarenergysolutions at yahoo.com
Mon May 13 17:24:49 PDT 2013

Dear SWH Wrenches,

I was about to start out raging against the machine, but, what's the use.  This Tyfocor LS I am thinking is going to be a big issue.  The &^$(*^ Schuco glycol is of such a special nature not even the CIA can replicate it... and it is the only glycol sanctioned by Schuco for use in their system.  The good news is that after e n d l e s s hours chasing this thing down and for the most part coming up empty handed, I found a guy... who has some pallets.  I was able to successfully order some Tyfocor LS from him last fall.  Below is an email he sent us along with his contact information.  The 'guy' is a small, 'wing it theater' kind of a guy.   Pleasant enough to work with as long as you don't expect anything too polished.
 Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your interest for the Schuco Solar Heat Transfer Fluid.
As long as Schuco International KG supplies solar components we will find a way to make those components available.

For your existing service situation, the excess quantity of Solar transfer fluid that was purchased for CT projects could be a solution.
Currently 144 PU or 180 PU of original Schuco 232105 is available for delivery.

Price: $26.5/container (10 liters or 2.65 gallons)

If you are interested in the whole pallet or partial quantity, please respond to this e-mail.

Best Regards

Sandor Erdei

sandor erdei <serdei1961 at gmail.com>;

Phone: 860-331-0117

Andrew Koyaanisqatsi
President
Solar Energy Solutions, Inc.
Since 1987,
Moving Portland and Beyond
to an Environmentally Sustainable Future.
503-238-4502
http://www.solarenergyoregon.com/

"Better one's House too little one day
than too big all the Year after."