[RE-wrenches] Dual Channel Inverters; Hosed By Fronius

Tump tump at swnl.net
Thu May 9 08:03:15 PDT 2013

Yeah I too agree. Bring the techs from Enfizz out & put them on a 12/12 pitch roof, 2 stories up and see if they feel "adequately compensaited"! This has ALWAYS BEEN an issue for this industry. We recommend products, buy the products, without us the manus don't HAVE jobs and we are left trying to address issues that cost us our reputation & lost opportunity cost.
It use to be if I had a nickel for every time someone said I was in the "right" biz now If I could get a nickel for overtime a manu says its NOT our product at fault.......