[RE-wrenches] Wasps, rats and mice no more

Brian Teitelbaum bteitelbaum at aeesolar.com
Tue May 7 14:29:51 PDT 2013

A bit off the renewable energy topic, but I have found another good way to get rid of yellow jacket nests. If you have skunks in the area, just throw a piece of fish scrap or juice from canned tuna or sardines near the nest (at night!) and within a couple of days the skunks will find the nest and destroy it. They love yellow jacket grubs and just have to find the nest. They will dig out the nest and chew it up. Problem solved. I've done this several times with good results.

Brian Teitelbaum
AEE Solar