[RE-wrenches] Wasps

Benn At DayStarSolar benn at daystarsolar.ca
Tue May 7 09:58:27 PDT 2013

Jason's suggestion of hiring a pro is great.

Just to throw another 'remedy' idea out there.
If you are still looking to do it yourself. Vinegar would be effective. Not sure it's effect on mod back sheets thou?  But it could be sprayed down with water after the chaos has calmed down. A few squirts from a spray bottle directly on the nest (without getting any on the modules) may be enough to have the wasps looking for a better nesting area.

Remember, anything sprayed on the roof will end up washing off one way or another. Remember that if they collect the rainwater runoff for watering lawns/gardens.

Vinegar works great for ant hills as well. Just keep the area that you apply it to small and let it soak down into the nest. Don't cover a large area or all vegetation that is contacted will die as well.

benn
Sent from a 'smart' phone, with touch screen keys. Please excuse shortcuts and typos.